Examples of what can be done with Datashader.
To learn how to use Datashader, see the Getting Started guide.
Detailed documentation is contained in the User Guide .
- Population and racial data from the 2010 US Census visualized as scatter points.
- US Congressional boundaries overlaid on 2010 US Census data.
- Hyperspectral satellite imaging data from Landsat8 visualized as rasters.
- LIDAR imaging data visualized as points.
- network packets
- PCAP network traffic data visualized as network graphs.
- nyc taxi
- NYC Taxi data visualized as points, curves, and bars.
- OpenSky airplane trajectories visualized as points.
- 1-billion-point OpenStreetMap dataset visualized as points on a laptop, in memory.
- 2.7-billion-point OpenStreetMap dataset visualized as points on a laptop, out of core.
- param dashboard
- 30-line dashboard for datashader plots based on the Param library.
- bay trimesh
- Rendering a triangular mesh of water depths in the Chesapeake and Delaware bay areas.
- Solar radiation data.
- Network graph of collaborations between UK researchers.