User Guide ¶
The User Guide explains key concepts in detail.
New users may prefer to start with the introduction in our Getting Started guide.
To see examples of what can be done with Datashader, see Topics .
- 1. Plotting Pitfalls
- Explains why Datashader is important for avoiding various pitfalls encountered when using plotting techniques designed for small datasets with big data.
- 3. Timeseries
- Plotting timeseries and other curves.
- 4. Trajectories
- Plotting trajectories (e.g. connected GPS points) in a plane.
- 5. Rasters
- Plotting gridded (raster) data, from regularly sampled 2D points in a plane.
- 6. Trimesh
- Plotting large irregular triangular grids (meshes).
- 7. Networks
- Plotting large network graphs.
- 9. Extending
- Extending datashader with new components and functionality.
- 10. Performance
- Hints for getting good performance out of Datashader in your applications.