Examples of what can be done with Datashader.
To learn how to use Datashader, see the Getting Started Guide.
Detailed documentation is contained in the User Guide.
NOTE: This is a list of links to examples on external sites. Most examples are on https://examples.pyviz.org.
- Population and racial data from the 2010 US Census visualized as scatter points.
- US Congressional boundaries overlaid on 2010 US Census data.
- Hyperspectral satellite imaging data from Landsat8 visualized as rasters.
- PCAP network traffic data visualized as network graphs.
- OpenSky airplane trajectories visualized as points.
- 1-billion-point OpenStreetMap dataset visualized as points on a laptop, in memory.
- 2.7-billion-point OpenStreetMap dataset visualized as points on a laptop, out of core.
- Visualizing attractor trajectories for various iterative equations.
- Rendering a triangular mesh of water depths in the Chesapeake and Delaware bay areas.
- Cities in the USA colored by their distance to the nearest Amazon.com distribution center.
- Network graph of collaborations between UK researchers.